Friday, November 30, 2007

Stop The Presses: Man Has Teeth, Could Easily Bite Dog

Loathe as I am to drop the Teddy Bear Case, since it's generated Actual Comments for the first time (albeit loony ones), I think it's time to move on.

(Oo, I used "loathe" and "albeit" in the same sentence in a blog post. Is that legal?)

Anyway, here's a fabulous Tom Toles cartoon for your Friday. Just a lil something to remind you how hopeless and stupid our mainstream press can be when it comes to covering minor stories like our presidential races.

Enjoy, and have a good weekend.
P.S. If you're the kind of person who sends prayers or vibes or good thoughts to those In Need, see if you can focus a little energy on our friend at Living in Syn, who is dealing with medical procedures best left to the Spanish Inquisition...or Extraordinary Renditioners.

Happy Trails.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I'm touched and grateful. This is the kind of thing that gets me through the day. Enough of this kind of thing gets me through my life.

I am one of those people who believes in prayers and good vibes and positive energy. I'm taking in all I can these days. I'll be a vessel for goodness and I'll pass it on when I'm strong enough to get back to doing good in the world.

Thank you, A and H. You've given me GOOD medicine. Thank you to anyone who is led here by A's invitation/call to service. Blessings upon us all.

Heather
(Who is, by the way, a confirmed vegetable eater)