Thursday, November 22, 2007

Finally, Enlightenment

Here is a fun little quiz from USA Today on the presidential race, the issues involved, and who stands where. Answer the questions and find out which candidates are closest to you in beliefs on a variety of hot-button issues. And if USA Today says it, it must be true.

Somehow, I ended up with Mike Huckabee at #1, Mike Gravel at #2, and Dennis Kucinich at #3. I'm not sure how that's even possible, and I sure as hell can't figure out what it says about me. Nothing good, probably.

You can retake the quiz, or adjust some issue slides to see a potentially different result. Changing only two answers--on Iraq and Taxation--and changing both positions in only very mild ways--I somehow managed to swap out Huckabee and replace him with Chris Dodd. Now I'm even more confused.

No comments: