Friday, May 25, 2007

Random Facts

I've been "tagged," which apparently means I have to share seven random facts about myself. I'm also supposed to tag a bunch of other bloggers I know. Unfortunately, I don't know any bloggers other than the ones The Wife listed on her blog.

So here goes:

1. At various points in my life, I have lived in New York (four locations within NYC and two in the suburbs), Atlanta, Los Angeles, The Republic of Slovakia, and Tucson. I have also spent a lot of very happy hours in Stockbridge, Massachusetts.

2. I am so desperately near-sighted that if my vision were to get any worse, I would be able to see behind myself.

3. For several years in New York, I ran a small, not-for-profit theatre company that produced original plays I had written (among other things).

4. The one time I ever tried LSD, I expected to be tormented by hideous visual manifestations of my dark and tortured soul--starving artist that I was, and all. Instead, I found myself romping around very happily in a colorful, Dr.-Seuess-ian landscape.

5. I weigh 170 pounds, should weigh 155 pounds, and have been determined to lose weight and get in better shape for about 20 years.

6. I hate parties.

7. While I present a modest and self-effacing exterior to the world, I am, deep down, surprisingly arrogant and rigidly sure of myself. Except when it's the other way around.

1 comment:

Heather said...

And that's why I love you!
The Wife
MamaOKnits.blogspot.com